Friday, September 19, 2008

Junior High School



Uhhh!!!! whats to say it was a great experience although i don't miss the drama and love triangles. As well as, the girl fights which were much more brutal than the boy fights. I know unrealistic in the real world, but its true. I do miss the teachers the fun times in class just doing nothing having personal conversations with them. But when it was time for work they pushed not off the edge of success though pushing to become successful and because of the strategy it help me pass a regent and have a credit for high school. I want to give a shout out to Mr. B and Mr. H (my math teachers without you I don't know how I would have done it) and that is it because I didn't like anyone else. Let me stop I appreciate all of my teachers throughout my 3 years even though i may have not agreed wit your methods of teaching.
CLASS OF 08!!!!
805 LOL

No comments: